We at RACE understand that every project comes with its own time or financial constraints. We therefore tailor every site, by ensuring a detailed brief is agreed at the outset of each job. This therefore ensures the site is value engineered at each opportunity, whilst not compromising on quality deliverables. We also pride ourselves in producing clear and concise design plans, which not only lead to quicker approvals, but also assist commercial and build teams to deliver the proposals. We welcome any invitation to showcase our previous sites in more detail, which highlights the level and extent of our design works. We have grown on the back of consistent quality delivery to our clients and base our team on repeat custom, therefore you can be guaranteed that each job is as good as the first one. Every job is specific and always holds its own challenges, therefore we ensure that everything required is delivered and quotes are raised on every specific job to tailor its specific requirements & deliverables. With a inhouse team, which consists of technical staff from Consultants, Developers and Adopting Bodies, we are able to brainstorm all sites to ensure every project delivers what each client requires, whilst also ensuring compliant designs are produced to all approving body authorities (including, Highways, Environment Agency, Lead Local Flood Authority, Drainage Undertakers etc). This Design would therefore include (either some or all) of the following elements –
• S104 Design (including Legal Plans, Adoptable Drainage Details, Longitudinal Sections, Drainage Calculations etc).
• S185 Design (including Legal Plans, Adoptable Drainage Details, Longitudinal Sections, Drainage Calculations etc).
• S38 Design (including Legal Plans, Road Construction Details, Longitudinal Sections, Kerbing & Surfacing Plans etc).
• S278 Design (including Legal Plans, Road Construction Details, Longitudinal Sections, Kerbing & Surfacing Plans etc).
• Detailed External Works Design (Including Levels, FFLs, Retaining Feature Locations & Heights).
• Private Drainage Designs.
• Detailed Sustainable Drainage Design
• Detailed Cut & Fill Designs Design • Sewer Modelling Design
• Liaisons to gain third party information (such as Streetlighting, Road Safety Audits or Pump Station Details).
• Detailed Setting Out Provision of Information
• Other items (this may be any site specific requirement which we can undertake not listed in the above information).